How do you want to be represented
Dare to be different
Your brand should be the most important aspect to display to your customers. Reaching the target audience requires a visual interaction to your brand.
We are Nightly
Generating core values
This is a crucial part of planning out your brand. Before you start, we've designed and created a step-by-step ideology map on how to build up core values you connect and relate with which will save you lots of time and capital to solidify strength within your company DNA.
- Brainstorming from the ground up
- Understanding your vision
- Researching your targeted audience
Planning logo concepts & design
When it comes to creating a brand, there are various methods in how to approach the right path. We've studied over 15+ years on how to convey the message which embodies the core DNA structure with your key targeted audience.
- Storyboarding your ideas with ours
- Conveying the message with uniformity and relatability
- Ensuring multiple logo-types keeping the brand adaptable
Key players of aesthetic & colour
The form and function of your brand is important. These can evolve over the course of time. Making sure to allow room for growth by adding colour, changing its physic and keeping the core identify beliefs all collectively retain strength within your DNA.
- Choosing brand colours which align throughout your core values
- Stepping outside the box by using unique colour palettes from traditional norms
- Keeping your brand identity clear and easy to understand
Tone of voice & consciousness
Your brand will need to speak to your targeted audience. This is vital to ensure the message to convey to the audience is built with the mindfulness of the tone of voice and motifs to display.
Keeping an unbreakable mindset from the get-go establishes stability to your vision.
- Relatable language uses to capture your targeted market
- Building trust by selecting key messages and phrases
- Focusing on converting visitors to customers